We collect contact information. For example, we might collect your name and email address if you register on our site or for the Club. We may also collect your phone number and mailing address if you make a purchase. We might also collect this information if you enter a contest or sweepstakes.
We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect your zip code. We might collect this when you engage with our websites, the Club, or contact us. If you are a Club member, we collect your birthdate and anniversary if you provide them to au.
We collect other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below. To control those tools, please read the "Your Choices" section.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up to date. Based on protection for your privacy，your have the following rights:
1. You have the right to contact us to know whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, including but not limited to the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned.
2. You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data concerning. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
4. You have the right to contact us to set the restriction of processing, which limited our processing authorities
5. You have the right to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to a third party.
6. You have the right to contact us to make your objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data.
7. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us to offer help.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal data that we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30days.
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
5.4 Legal Basis For The Processing of Personal Data from EEA Residents
It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal data will be justified if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
Whenever we obtain your consent;
Whenever the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request;
Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation;
Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests;
Where the processing is necessary for legal and reasonable causes (under this situation we will specifically explain the details)
7.1 Third party’s previous authorization to us
Facebook, Twitter, Google, VK
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data, and to correctly use the data we collect. For example, access to your personal data is strictly limited to our data controller, data processer, data protection officer who need access to such data to perform their assigned job duties. We have built up recovery system to prevent your data from destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure caused by automatic technology.
It is important that you take precautions to protect against unauthorized access to your account credentials, and computer or other devices. “personal data breach”means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.If you notice such kind of personal data breach, please immediately contact us. We will investigate any complaint and notify the individual of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period. Lecirque.com.au has set up Data Protection Officer(DPO) to provide professional analysis about personal data processing. Whenever you need help directly from our DPO, you are free to inform us of your requirement. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security system is impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will promptly notify you and the proper authorities if required by law.